Azure Software Engineer
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a blue chip client in Southampton in an extremely Azure environment as an Azure Software Engineer working with Azure Cloud Services, Databricks/Spark, Elastic Search, Containers, Container Platforms and Document/Cosmos DB. There is also an excellent day rate on offer for this role.
This role role will be developing next generation cloud-based systems and experience around Designing, Deploying, Debugging, Testing, Scaling, Securing and Monitoring modern cloud-based systems is desired.
Working with big data and machine learning in a forward-thinking agile team, this exciting role will challenge you to understand requirements and develop cutting edge solutions for our customers.
The successful candidate must have experience in designing and implementing solutions using cloud services
Skills required for this Azure Software Engineer position:
• Experience coding in C#, Java, Python, Scala or a similar language
• Azure Data Lake Store
• Azure Data Lake Analytics (USQL)
• Event Hubs, Service Bus, Stream Analytics
• Azure Functions, Logic apps
• SQL Server, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, HDInsight,
• Azure Databricks,
• CosmosDB (Document, Graph & Cassandra),
• Blob storage
• Cassandra, Hadoop, Spark, Storm, Neo4J
• Docker, Azure Container Registry, Azure Kubernetes Service.
• Machine Learning tools – Azure ML Studio, Azure ML Services V2, Deep Learning machines.
If you do have the relevant skills for this Azure Software Engineer role, please do apply.