£22000 - £25000 per annum
28 days ago
My Client a leading company based in York are searching for 1st Line IT Service Desk Analyst. Looking for someone who can part of the front line IT Service Desk team providing support to users across Europe, Bermuda and North America. You will work in a proactive and co-operative manner to ensure that the responsiveness, effectiveness and quality of the IT Service Desk is as good as it can be.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Act as the first point of contact, receiving and handling requests for support from internal business users.
- Support a broad range of activities by providing information to fulfil requests or enable incident resolution.
- Provide first line fault investigation and diagnosis, and promptly allocate unresolved issues as appropriate.
- Assist with the development of standards, and apply these to track, monitor, report, resolve or escalate issues.
- Assist users in defining their access rights and privileges.
- Perform security administration tasks and resolve security administration issues.
- Investigate minor security breaches in accordance with established procedures.
- Contribute to the creation of support documentation.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for Immediate Consideration.