0113 380 1919
4 days ago
I am Currently recruiting for a 1st Line IT Support Technician who will be working a mixture of both office and remote working in Leeds.
You will work within the Service Management team, providing support to over 2000 employees. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate experience of working in a service desk or technical support environment. As a successful and growing organisation, our employees are often very technically skilled, and expect great service. We expect our IT Support Technicians to be able to think on their feet, apply learning from multiple sources and be highly organised.
Responsibilities will include:
- Installation, configuration and deployment of PCs and Apple Macs
- Updating internal IT systems including the helpdesk tickets, asset records and technical documentation
- Resolve 1st line IT Support requests
- Where required, raising orders for new hardware and software
- Onboarding of new starters including ensuring equipment is couriered to them when they commence employment.
- IT operations activities including proactive checking and monitoring of internal IT systems
The key technical skills we are looking for are:
- Previous Service Desk/1st line experience
- Troubleshooting Windows and Apple Mac laptops
- Administration of Office 365
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Administration of Enterprise Antivirus and security management
- Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, wired and wireless networking technologies
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who:
- Will be able to display evidence of a good technical aptitude and a strong attention to detail
- Will be able to prioritise and focus on their own workload
- Will be a proactive and organised self-starter with excellent communication skills who is motivated to get the job done and be flexible in their approach
- Is enthusiastic about opportunities to learn new skills and technologies and wants to drive their own development.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has excellent time management – is proficient in planning, organising and managing workload to maximise efficiency.
- Detail Handling - pays attention to detail and accuracy, ensures that activities and tasks are handled correctly and completed on time.
- A team player and communicator who engages peers to drive for continuous improvement
Please get in contact if you believe that you fit the description above.