Leeds, W. Yorkshire, Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£0.00 - £23500 per annum
about 1 year ago
We are looking for an Service Desk Analyst to join our busy First Line Team.
As a First Line Analyst you will be the second point of contact for end users and a representational face of I.T. for end users who require support.
You will be required to deal with support incidents of being submitted to the Service Desk through a number of mediums such as but not limited to, Telephone Calls, Email and face to face contact.
You will be responsible for ensuring all support incidents, requests and problems are logged in the company's ITSM tool set and are resolved in line with the I.T. departments SLA's.
The 1st line Service Desk Analyst will work with the team to ensure that the following team objectives are met:
* Ensure that thorough investigation has been completed ensuring all relevant details have been recorded in the company's ITSM toolset and calls are deal with in line with the departments SLA's
* Maintain regular communication with the end user providing updates on the progress of their support request ensuring that the customer is given an expectation of what to expect
* Contribute to the teams Knowledge Base
* Immediately flag any system problems or major incidents
* Complete daily, checks ensuring that checks are recorded, and any identified problems are addressed and dealt with appropriately
* Promote the businesses IT policies and procedures ensuring that they are adhered to at all times and breaches are reported
* Proactively report any potential or confirmed breaches of the firms IT security policy to the Service Desk Manager and Information Security Manager ensuring that appropriate action has been taken to mitigate any identified risks
* Ensure that all New Starters and Leavers are processed quickly ensuring that New Starters are ready to work on the day of their arrival and that leavers are processed same day to minimise the risk of any potentially unauthorised access
* Based on information provided by the end user, evaluate and prioritise the support calls ensuring that the call is logged in the ITSM toolset and categorised and prioritised appropriately so that the management team can produce accurate and up to date KPI's
* Escalate unresolved support issues to the 2nd Line Service Desk team
What you will bring
* Able to manage own time and workload
* Able to continually analyse and re-prioritise existing workload and able to identify where assistance is required to prevent unnecessary delays to the end user
* Able to quickly learn and adapt applying technical information in a fast paced and demanding work environment
* Strong investigation and troubleshooting skills
* Strong customer support
* You will be required to cover the operational working hours of 08:00 to 18:00 and will work on shifts:
o 08:00 to 16:00
o 09:00 to 17:00
o 10:00 to 18:00
* Overtime may be required to cover occasional periods that fall outside of normal operational hours
* Although not specific to the 1st Line Service Desk Analysts role heavy lifting of the groups I.T equipment may be required from time to time
Please click apply to be considered!