£0.00 - £22000.00 per annum
4 months ago
A suitable role for anyone looking to gain 2nd line experience!
If you have an interest in IT, please click apply to be considered, with the view to achieving 2nd line experience eventually.
Working for an innovative and dynamic, recently established, well capitalised innovative, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Support Engineer looking to take the next step in their career. Primarily focusing on Technical Support, you will be assisting the IT Manager in a variety of managerial tasks with the overall aim to provide a high-quality IT service. You will have the opportunity to be involved/take ownership of internal IT projects, gain experience of IT Service Management and supplier management.
* User management, creating / removing / password resets and access management.
* Setting up / relocating new desktops, laptops and devices such as printers / tablets etc.
* Liaising with suppliers for supports / warranty claims and other service issues.
* Monitoring alerts and taking appropriate actions (resolve issue / raise ticket with supplier)
* Maintain and develop internal IT SharePoint site.
* Housekeeping of Active Directory and Group Policy.
* Generating reports of ticketing system and identifying service issues.
* Supporting internal IT projects and taking ownership of the projects where possible.
* Maintenance and management of ESET smart antivirus server
Please click apply to be considered!