2nd line infrastructure support 7
3 months ago
Windows - VMWare - Hyper-V - SQL - Cloud (azure, AWS, O365) - Leeds - up to £27,000 depending on experience may be negotiable.
the Bridge IT are currently recruiting for a 2nd line support engineer/ Infrastructure engineer (windows,microsoft) to be based in Leeds paying up to £27,000 depending on experience.
This is working for a fantastic organisation who are currently working with cutting edge technologies to deliver great projects.
You will be responsible for the for the Virtualised Server infrastructure for a automation solution as well as offering 2nd line support to the businesses own core infrastructure including Hyper-V, MS-Stack and gaining exposure to cloud technologies.
Skills for the role;
- Support the IT team, in respect of the day to day running of the IT Support desk, ensuring all work is completed in a timely manner.
- Provide an escalation point for 1st and 2nd line technical issues.
- Assist the Head of IT with the strategic direction of the department.
- Assist the Head of IT with audit response ensuring requirements are met and maintained.
- Help plan, design and implement all aspects of IT infrastructure.
- Monitor system and network performance.
- Liaise, where necessary, with our external stakeholders and manage relationships where appropriate.
- Lead special projects, when required, under the direction of the Head of IT.
- Extensive and demonstrable knowledge of Citrix XenDesktop, Microsoft technologies (including Active Directory, Exchange, Azure and O365), VoIP systems; network infrastructure and security related systems.
If you have the above experience and are looking for a new permanent role please send your CV for immediate consideration as our client are reviewing CV'sImmediately.
Infrastructure Systems Engineer - 2nd line - Windows stack - Virtualisation - Leeds - up to £27,000 depending on experience