£25000 - £28000 per annum + 10% bonus
30 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a 2nd Line Infrastructure Engineer for a rapidly growing company in Leeds, based at Thorpe Park Business Park, so there are excellent transport links from Leeds, the M1 or A6120.
2 days remote working was already available at this company pre COVID and their working from home policy remains very flexible for this 2nd Line Infrastructure Engineer
This company has been regularly winning awards as one of the fastest growing companies in Yorkshire and they are now looking to add a 2nd Line Infrastructure Engineer to their Infrastructure Team.
The key responsibilities of thei 2nd Line Infrastructure Engineer are:
- Second line responsibility for the day to day end user IT support needs of the company.
- Serves as first point of escalation for First Line technicians and responsible for tickets assigned by such
- Technical expertise across a broad range of technologies
- Offers software / hardware support including for in-house applications
- Carries out more in-depth investigation of problems and root causes
Essential skills for this 2nd Line Infrastructure Engineer role:
- Enterprise IT Knowledge including good level of competency in
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- Office 365 inc Powershell
- Virtualisation, VMWare + Hyper V
- TCP/IP Networking - NSLookup, ping/traceroute, understanding of existence of vlans / subnets etc
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 2013/2016/365
- Anti-virus, web + email security software management
Desirable skills for this 2nd Line Infrastructure Engineer role:
- Understanding of MS SQL, including writing / de-construction of T-SQL queries
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of proxy servers
- Knowledge of telephony systems, especially Shoretel / Mitel
if you do have the relevant skills for this 2nd Line Infrastructure Engineer role, or if you would like further details, please do apply.