150-195 Per Day
about 1 year ago
3 months initially
Technical Support / Second Line Support Analyst - Leeds City Centre - Contract
Technical Support Analyst required for a well known organisation based in Leeds City Centr. You will be responsible for 1st and 2nd line support of IT Infrastructure hardware and systems. You will be providing both on site and phone support for desktop and mobile applications for a wide variety of teams. You will need to have strong communication skills and be able to prioritise effectively. You will also need to have experience working within a large organisation to be considered.
This is an initial 3-6 month contract with a high chance of extension and rates of £150 - £195 per day.
You will need:
- Strong background as a 1st and 2nd line support technician, ideally within a large organisation.
- Strong communication skills to ensure high level of service is delivered.
- Strong time management skills and be able to prioritise workload effectively.
- Good technical knowledge and be able to support infrastructure hardware and systems as well as desktop and mobile applications.
- Experience in developing self-help guides for colleagues and conducting training.
- Any experience of group policies, Windows 10, imaging and deployment.
- Mobile Device Management and AiWatch related experience.
For further information send in your CV and I will give you a call.