Up to £0.00 per annum + £45,000 plus benefits
23 days ago
3rd Line Support Analyst - Huddersfield - 50% remote
The Bridge IT have partnered with a global construction company in Huddersfield to recruit a Support Analyst at a 3rd line level.
As a 3rd Line Application Support Analyst you will be responsible for improving and providing technical support for the companys ERP systems as well as business applications. You will look for improvements in existing services managed by the team, provide support and maintenance for these services through ownership and resolution of Incidents and Service Requests and undertake project work as required.
Skills needed to be successful In This Position:
- An innovative approach and a desire to improve the IT service delivered to the business.
- Able to execute at speed, own several work items at once, and prioritise.
- Can manage own time effectively and demonstrates proactivity daily.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- An aptitude for IT, a desire to learn and an interest in technology.
- Software development skills, and/or the ability to maintain code of existing applications.
- Experience of supporting and working with enterprise applications.
- Working knowledge of UNIX or Microsoft Windows Server operating systems.
- Able to write scripts in one or more scripting languages and knows how to leverage this to deliver efficiencies.
- Can create documentation of a high standard, easily understood by others.
- Excellent communication skills and a confident phone manner.
- An understanding of application architecture.
- Competent in use of MS Office applications, and able to make use of advanced features of these.
- Experience of EDI transfer of documents.
- An understanding of system interfaces.
- An awareness of the ITIL service lifecycle.
Apply now for immediate consideration*