Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
My Leeds based client is looking to recruit an experienced Agile Coach to deliver increased agility into an ambitious programme of change. Playing a key role in changing mindsets, instilling agile values and teaching agile process, the Agile Coach will help shape the Agile adoption strategy and implement appropriate Agile processes.
Within this role, the Agile Coach will :
* Shape strategy, identifying projects for agile delivery, building teams and cultures that practice Agile and offering strategies for continuous improvement.
* Act as an advocate / champion for Agile working practices and engage with key stakeholders at all levels of seniority
* Define continual improvement of Agile working practices, principles, standards, processes and governance in the delivery lifecycle ensuring alignment and integration with the wider change lifecycle.
* Coach, train and mentor multiple Agile delivery teams
* Identify specific learning and development needs
As Agile Coach, you will be a passionate evangelist with demonstrable skills as an Agile Coach within a variety of delivery frameworks. You will possess a deep practical understanding of agile methods and be a proven Agile practitioner with extensive experience of working in Agile delivery teams and / or as a Scrum Master.
In return you will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package