Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Up to £0.00 per annum
29 days ago
My client a leading company based in Newcastle Upon Tyne are searching for a contract Agile Coach who has Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS).
As the Agile Coach you will be working across the organisation to support the adoption and embedding of Agile Practices and mind-set. Supporting teams to adopt SCRUM framework and understanding of agile methodologies, by identify and deliver coaching and training interventions.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- A certified coaching qualification (ILM7 or equivalent).
- A deep understanding of different agile and lean approaches and supporting context, such as behaviours, governance, process and culture
- Experience of different agile and lean approaches in relation to portfolio management, programme and project team approaches
- Experience of embedding agile tools and techniques and ability to use the most relevant tools and techniques as needed.
- Knowledge and experience of agile product and software development and the enablers required to cultivate an agile organisation
- Experience of agile governance for service design in line with the GDS principles
- Experience of project and programme management techniques
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with you up to date CV.