Kingston upon Hull
£45k - 50k per year + plus excellent benefits
0113 380 1916
about 1 month ago
Agile Delivery Lead
Location - Hull (with remote working options)
Salary - up to £50k plus excellent benefits
Here at Bridge IT we are partnering with a leading organistion who are looking for an Agile Delivery Lead, reporting into the Head of Engineering, this position will be responsible for monitoring and executing the agile processes.
As the Agile Delivery lead will be responsible for ensuring that the agile teams follow their defined agile approach to delivery and that activity is coordinated accordingly. They will increase team efficiency by motivating and challenge to ensure quality and continuous delivery.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone that has a proven track record of agile product/project delivery experience.
Your skills and experience;
- Delivery Lead or Scrum Master qualification (desirable but not essential)
- Proven track record of product/project delivery experience in agile teams
- Experience using Jira
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of other Agile frameworks and awareness/experience of other Agile techniques
- Excellent communications and mentoring skills
- Experience with stakeholder management
If you are seeking your next permanent opportunity, hit the apply button.