£550 - £570 per day
29 days ago
My client a leading company are searching for an Agile Delivery Manager. This role is responsible for directing the delivery of one or more core digital products and services. You will build, maintain, and motivate teams, ensuring there is an iterative plan to work towards delivering change driven by Target Operating Model. This includes management of risks, budgets, and people.
This role is a 3 month contract and will be fully remote.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Educated to degree or equivalent qualification level, or ability to demonstrate appropriate work based experience
- Extensive proven experience in delivering Agile digital projects and products
- Experience using a range of agile project management methods/frameworks for complex, high risk and/or large scale projects
- In depth understanding of the digital landscape
- Experience of managing, leading and motivating teams
- Ability to matrix-manage multidisciplinary teams
- Excellent communicator with the ability to convey both technical and non-technical messages
- Experience of producing and delivering plans and reports for senior and executive teams.
- Experience of complex problem identification and resolution, including recognised approaches.
- Ability to take a continuous approach to planning, including people and budgets
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with you up to date CV for immediate consideration.