£500 - £520 per day
about 1 month ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as an Agile Delivery Manager on a remote long term contract for a blue chip company, inside IR35.
This role will be remote for the foreseeable future and long term, there may be 2 days per week in Canary Wharf.
The key skills required for this Agile Delivery Manager role are:
- Roadmap planning
- Stakeholder management
- Project management
- Certified Scrum Master experience
- Backlog management and refinement in Azure DevOps
The key experience for this Agile Delivery Manager role are:
- Managing delivery with off-shore development teams
- Helping identify priorities and aligning to the business strategy
- Identifying continuous improvement opportunities and embedding them within the team
- Using ADO to manage backlogs and plan sprints
- Operating as a Scrum Master, leading Scrum ceremonies
- The tech stack is a WPF front-end, Java back-end with Elasticsearch and SQL Server hosted on AWS.
If you do have the relevant experience for this Agile Delivery Manager position, please do apply.