Leeds, West Yorkshire
£400.00 - £425.00 per day
11 months ago
Agile Project Manager - Software Development
A well known organisation based in Leeds are looking for an Agile Project Manager with strong experience of working on greenfield software development projects. You will be responsible for delivering exciting projects in a fast paced environment and be working closely with senior stakeholders to deliver complex work. You will need to have strong Agile experience and knowledge and be able to work with technical teams effectively.
This is a 12 month initial contract with rates of up to £425 per day.
You will need:
- Strong experience as a Project Manager delivering complex software development projects.
- Full SDLC understanding.
- Strong Agile and Scrum knowledge and ideally hold relevant qualifications.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and be able to engage with difficult stakeholders.
- Good technical knowledge and be able to work closely with development teams.
- Available immediately or able to start at short notice.
For further information send in your CV and I will be in touch.