Leeds, West Yorkshire
£35000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
12 months ago
The Bridge IT are currently recruiting for a Android developer for a leading software consultancy in Leeds.
What we are looking for.
- Commercial experience developing Android Apps' (3 Years+)
- Experience in submitting applications to Google Store
- Experience in memory management, debugging, profiling, provisioning and the distribution of Android applications
- Knowledge of UI architectural patterns, and design of responsive UI's that scale across a wide range of different device sizes
- Ability to optimise applications to reduce the amount of battery consumed by the device
- Experience of connecting to external data sources and APIs (using JSON, SOAP, Rest, XML etc.)
- Experience with Android automated testing frameworks (eg Calabash/Appium)
- Experience with integration to Analytics, Crash Reporting and Performance Profiling Providers
- Experienced use of source code version control - preferably with Git or Perforce.
- Quality led development focus (version control, unit testing, CI etc.)
- Knowledge of formal methodologies including Agile and iterative techniques
- Strong Software Engineering' fundamentals and practical experience
- Java Experience
- Strong Object Oriented skills