Leeds, West Yorkshire
£30000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client a leading blue chip company, based in Leeds are searching for an Android Developer to be hands on with consumer and business-related applications.
Looking for someone who has expert understanding of software engineering best practices such as effective source control, code reviews, daily builds, and automated deployments.
Also looking for someone who is comfortable with cloud, Internet related technologies, protocols and languages along with lean / agile development techniques and DevOps culture all working as part of a team.
Essential Skills and Experience Required:
- Have shipped an app on the Google Play Store and iterated on it.
- In-depth knowledge of the Android SDK.
- Proficiency with architecture patterns MVC, MVVM.
- Demonstrable knowledge of writing performant apps via multithreading, compression etc.
- Implement telemetry to monitor performance and user behaviour
- Experience working with test automation frameworks
- Experience with cross-platform technologies (Xamarin, React Native, Flutter etc.)
- Understanding of Material Design principles
- Experience developing for wearables e.g. Wear OS
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV.