£500 - £550 per day
5 months ago
6 Months +
My client, a Global eCommerce organisation based in the Midlands are looking to recruit an experienced Software Architect to help drive the development and the migration of the business core platforms to a suitable environment, and to work with the relevant stakeholders inside and outside the business to design the solution and support the briefing of the agile development team who will build the solution.
Key Experience required:
- A proven understanding and experience of architecture frameworks, e.g. TOGAF or COBIT.
- A minimum of five years of working within an architectural framework including the ability to clearly articulate the process of Solution Definition in terms of an Enterprise Architecture life-cycle.
- Strong experience (i.e. 5 years +) of working as a solution architect in at least 3 of the following application sets & technologies:
- E-Commerce & Digital Trading
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Business Intelligence & Data Analytics
- Product Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Data Integration & Business Process Management
- Master Data Management
- Two & Three Tier Application Architectures
- Java Development Environments
- Relational & Non-Relational Databases
- Infrastructure Services
- Cloud Computing (XaaS)
- Highly experienced and comfortable interacting at all levels with strong stakeholder management skills. Demonstrable evidence of having spanned multiple engagement points from CxO level through to the Development community.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams through various methods including using virtual communication tools (phone, conferencing, online meeting).
- Sound Project Management skills including experience in solution development approaches and principles including defining business capabilities and requirements, creating specifications, leading the design and participating in the build, test and deployment phases.
- Educated to degree-level or equivalent in a relevant subject, or equivalent by experience.
This is a great opportunity to work with a leading digital brand and the contract is likely to extend beyond. There will be travel required to Worksop, Northants and London with some flexible working from home. Please send your CV for immediate consideration.