South West London, London
£350 - £375 per day
4 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a contract Application Support for a major blue chip company on an initial 6 month contract, outside IR35. This role is a remote position initially that will eventually be based in Redhill, Surrey.
This Application Support role will allow the company to provide second line technical support to the customer back office. They will work across custom-built and standard applications and database systems programmed with a variety of languages on multiple operating systems.
The key skills required for this Application Support role role are:
- Solid experience of relational database management systems (RDBMS) (i.e. Oracle or MSSQL)
- Experience of small to large scale transactional systems within an application support role
- Competent user of MS, specifically Excel, Access, Outlook and Word
- Experience of working with sensitive/confidential information
- Experience of working with remote teams
If you do have the relevant experience for this Application Support position that will be a remote position for the foreseeable future and then in Redhill, Surrey, please do apply.