£45k - 50k per year
0113 380 1916
about 1 month ago
Application Support Analyst (3rd Line)
Location – North Yorkshire
Salary – up to £50k plus excellent benefits package!
Here at Bridge IT we are looking for an experienced Application Support Analyst to join a leading client in North Yorkshire.
You will manage applications throughout their lifecycle, ensuring the highest standards of service to the business and their customers through partnering with the wider business and effectively managing suppliers.
This role will assist with the configuration and onboarding of new or changed applications; ensure that the applications are used to their best effect, whilst complying with appropriate security standards.
Required skills and experience.
- Experience of working in an IT support role at 3rd line: managing IT incidents, requests, problems, and changes in line with industry best practice (ITIL)
- Significant experience in supporting, implementing, and developing large scale applications
- Knowledge of IT security and data protection practices
- Ability to listen, understand, interpret, and communicate non-technical and technical information to a wide range of audiences
- Strong skills in collaborative working and establishing key stakeholder relationships
- Able to understand applications at a technical level
- Able to analyse, understand and resolve large complex problems methodically and with enthusiasm
- Clear, logical thinker with the ability to challenge the status-quo and think laterally.
- Excellent planning, organisational and administration skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience of managing and working effectively with suppliers
- Ability to work independently and part of a collaborative team
- Evidence of continuing professional development