York, North Yorkshire
£30000 - £40000 per annum + 10% company pension + bonus
5 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as an Application Support Analyst for a major financial institution in central York.
This company in central York offers great career progression and fantastic bonus and pension schemes, along with unlimited training and development programmes.
The key responsibilities for this Application Support Analyst are:
- Ensure the business receives a high quality of service from supported applications.
- Own and manage high priority Incidents, producing post incident reports and drive through root cause analysis through to resolution.
- Support and configuration of web applications.
The key experience for this Application Support Analyst role are:
- Internal corporate experience in supporting a consumer facing, high transaction website and web applications including the following:
- Troubleshooting website operational and performance issues,
- Experience in utilising application monitoring and web analytical tools, such as Gomez, Dynatrace, Splunk and SOAP UI to resolve issues,
- Strong understanding of web/application transactional systems including:
- Front End Web Servers, IIS, Apache UI, JVM& XML via SOAP UI
- Integration with external systems such as payment processing gateways, email notifications, address validation services and other various APIs,
- Vsphere & SQL Management Studio (ability to write and execute SQL queries and produce reports).
- Experience as an advocate for Support involvement throughout the software developed lifecycle
- Understanding of Continuous Delivery principles and processes
If you do have the relevant experience for this Application Support Analyst role in York city centre, please do apply.