Leeds, West Yorkshire
£0.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Up to £35K
27 days ago
Application Support Analyst - Retail / Warehouse Management Systems - Leeds
My Leeds based client is looking to recruit an Application Support Specialist to provide technical expertise and support IT services Group wide.
Working within the retail sector, the Application Support Analyst will work to predefined SLA's within an ITIL led environment.
More specifically, the Application Support Specialist will:
- Provide a collaborative and proactive support service to support Industry Best Practice
- Liaise with Business users, third line support teams and 3rd party suppliers to provide triage and incident resolution
- Evaluate incidents and undertake root cause analysis to mitigate risk
- Undertake Problem Management
- Identify and implement continual service improvement
Technically, the Application Support Analyst will possess the following:
- Proven experience of providing an exceptional level of support within ITIL led environments
- Proven Incident Management skills
- Experience of using call logging systems
- Knowledge of SQL and XML
- Proven knowledge of supporting Warehouse Management Systems / Retail Systems
- Strong problem analysis ability
The chosen candidate will be required to work as part of an on call rota.
In return, you will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package.