York, North Yorkshire
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
5 months ago
The BridgeIT are working with a leading York employer who are expanding a busy Applications Support team. We are recruiting an Application Support Analyst to provide troubleshooting and 2nd Line Support to applications and systems across the business.
This is a stakeholder facing role with an emphasis on problem solving, service delivery and relationship management. This is an engaging role and you will deal with internal stakeholders both technical and non-technical.
Some of your key responsibilities will cover:
- Monitoring and maintenance of the company's applications to ensure availability, performance and capacity SLAs are maintained
- Maintaining stakeholder relationships and dealing with application related inquiries
- Preparing reports on application & system performance, reporting ticketing trends, incident reporting and measurements against SLAs
- Resolving major operational incidents
- Owning root cause analysis and preventative steps
- Supporting the transition of IT projects from delivery to operational readiness
This role requires you to have
- General knowledge of software development principles, database management, middleware, and server configuration.
- Experiencing of solving complex technical problems across multi-tiered enterprise applications.
- Experience and ability to provide customer service
- Experience and confidence of dealing with senior stakeholders both externally and internally
If you have the ability to write SQL queries, knowledge of CD/CI principles and familiarity with monitoring that would fit in well with this role.
The salary on offer will be between £40,000 to £50,000 with one of the best pension, a personal training fund which you can use for any IT certification and a bonus scheme.
Please get in touch with me or apply to the role and Ill be in touch with more information.