£550 - £600 per day
18 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a remote contract Architect for a blue chip company. Long term, there may be 1 day per week in the Canary Wharf, London, office.
The key skills required for this Architect position are:
- Ability to understand business problems and to articulate how data can be best utilised within the technical architecture to solve those problems.
- Ability to present complex concepts to differing user bases.
- Has worked in multiple digital transformation programmes as a technical solutions architect.
- Integration architecture and design patterns including but not limited to REST, API, Services, Event, Message etc.
- Expert Knowledge in AWS, OpenShift, SpringBoot, Redis, AMQ brokers
- Has got experience in implementing MDM like solutions. Should know how MDM works and what are the various stages.
- Have produced architectural artefacts including Architectural blueprint, Logical and Physical data architecture, HLD.
- Can guide an Agile development team.
- Hands on experience in data modelling, SQL queries.
If you do have the relevant experience for this remote contract Architect position, please do apply.