£600 - £620 per day
19 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as an Architect / Technology Consultant on a remote contract, for a blue chip client, inside IR35.
The client is based in Canary Wharf but this Architect / Technology Consultant role will be remote for the foreseeable future before being 1 day per week in the office.
The client currently uses a data and analytics tool and the client is looking for an Architect / Technology Consultant to perform an impartial assessment to check the fit of this tool against users needs and potentially suggest other tools.
The key skills required for this Architect / Technology Consultant position are:
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organisation
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within a technology consulting environment or as an internal consultant, preferably across multiple industries
- Significant experience of how to apply a wide range of technologies to solve the needs of a business and the pros and cons associated with each
- Regulatory Reporting experience key
If you do have the relevant experience for this Architect / Technology Consultant position, please do apply.