£600 - £650 per day
29 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a contract AI Project Manager for a major blue chip company, outside IR35 and remote for the foreseeable future, on an initial 12 month contract.
Long term, the AI Project Manager may need to be in the Cambridge office 1 or 2 days per week but this is fully remote for the foreseeable future.
The AI PM will need to manage a number of aspects to support effective decisions for the platform including:-
- Platform financials and oversight of cloud costs across the AI infrastructure
- Project triage, portfolio and resource allocation across projects (including SNOW PPM).
- Roadmap to delivery 2021 plan
- Collaborate with tech leads and business stakeholders to initiate new projects & complete documentation
- AI engineering platform reporting
- Management of RAID log and driving mitigation plans
- Ensure relevant project documentation is completed with necessary security, governance and quality teams (RID, PIA etc)
- Where necessary, work with engineering teams who are taking solutions into production to follow Acceptance to Service (AtS)
If you do have the relevant experience for this long term AI Project Manager contract vacancy, please do apply.