Leeds, West Yorkshire
£30000 - £39000 per annum + 10% bonus
21 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as an Automation Test Engineer for a rapidly growing company in Leeds, based at Thorpe Park Business Park, so there are excellent transport links from Leeds, the M1 or A6120.
This is currently a fully remote position for the foreseeable future. 2 days remote working was already available at this company pre lockdown and their working from home policy remains very flexible for this Automation Test Engineer.
This is a rapidly growing company, with plenty of greenfield projects and you will hold a great influence on the technologies used and the future of the projects as an Automation Test Engineer as you will have a key voice in the team.
The key elements of this Automation Test Engineer role are:
- Development of automated tests for new projects and add additional functionality to existing systems
- To lead on standards and best practices in implementing automated tests
- Design and development of automated frameworks
- Peer review of other engineers work
- Management of automated test suites and reusable test units within source control and deployed integrations
- Technical documentation writing
- Supporting junior team members
- Suggesting new technologies to be implemented
The key skills required for this Automation Test Engineer are:
Platforms and Frameworks:
- BDD Gherkin Language / Specflow
- Feature files and code implementation
- Selenium Web driver and Page Object
- Accessing REST and SOAP APIs and Web Services
- Familiarity with Web technologies HTML, CSS, JS
- SQL Server 2016+, T-SQL, Views
- Visual Studio, Git and Microsoft ALM (TFS, VSTS, Azure DevOps)
- Service Orientated Architecture, Web Services
- Web applications
If you do have the relevant experience for this Automation Test Engineer position, please do apply.