£400 - £430 per day
15 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as an Automation Test Engineer on a remote contract, outside IR35 for a blue chip company.
The environment that has already been built for this Automation Test Engineer to join is:
- Built a bespoke testing framework in C#
- Currently E2E testing only of pipeline (in time will need more incremental testing)
- Integrated in to CI/CD pipeline
- Basic 'happy path' scenarios defined
- Synthetic data to demonstrate the 'happy path'
The key responsibilities for this Automation Test Engineer are:
- Predominantly functional testing of data ingestion and transforms. Defining test scenarios, building synthetic datasets and automation as part of a CI/CD pipeline
- Some non-functional testing, almost exclusively around performance. Does not need to be automated
The key skills required for this Automation Test Engineer role are:
- Pipeline based around Azure Data Factory
- MS SQL
- Azure Data Lake
- Azure DevOps
- Testing Framework in C#
If you do have the relevant Azure skills for this contract Automation Test Engineer role, please do apply.