£65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
5 days ago
Automation Test Manger - £70,000-82,000 (package) - Leeds - Home / Office base
The BridgeIT is looking for a highly skilled Automation Test Manager for a on a permanent basis in Leeds with a blend of home and office work post pandemic. This role is paying a very competitive overall package up to £82,000 including bonus potential. You must have experience in leading and managing both inhouse and 3rd party testing teams as well as having a technical background in automation / managing automation testers.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Extensive experience of project management, Software Testing and QA management in a rapid-release cycle environment, ideally operating in an international environment
- Experienced in Test Automation development
- Experienced in Functional / Non-Functional Testing, Test Architecture, Demand Management, Release Management, Vendor Management, and Environment management activity
- Technology Strategy development in financial services
- Experience in managing multiple concurrent projects
- Functional budget setting and management
- Leading motivating and driving outcomes from large and disparate technical teams (internal, Matrix and partner)
- Demonstrate strong leadership experience, ability to drive results with urgency, collaboration and positive influence skills
- Agile development techniques and Project management (SCRUM, KANBAN etc.)
- Effective communication skills - including the ability to give feedback, influence and effective presentation skills
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidates to make a stamp and impact on the busines so please apply now for immediate consideration.