Newcastle upon Tyne
£35000 - £50000 per annum + Flexible working, Pension
30 days ago
Are you a Developer in Test/SDET/Software Development Engineer in Test with some experience in coding using a common programming language?
Have you worked alongside small software development teams and taken ownership of the end to end testing process?
My client based in Central Newcastle are looking for an Automation Test Lead/Automation Tester/Developer in Test/SDET/Software Development Engineer in Test with any common programming language experience.
You will be working with Cypress, AWS & Python.
They are looking for candidates with some form of programming experience and who have set up automation test frameworks from scratch.
* Build and maintain test scripts using an automation test tool including TDD/BDD techniques
* Create test automation frameworks
* Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation
* Use risk driven techniques
* Work with the Development team to capture and re use automated unit test cases, stubs, drivers and other development test objects
* Work with the development team to create and maintain an automated nightly test pack
* Ensure proper trace ability, version control and configuration management of all test objects developed
* Report progress and provide any test metrics or reports required to support the Project Manager and comprehensively record defects discovered during execution of test cases
* Prepare test data and test estimates