0113 380 1909
3 months ago
6 months initially
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as an Automation Test Engineer for a blue chip client on a long term contract based in Hatfield.
This Automation Tester role requires experience at a hands on level building and enhancing automation frameworks in Java using Selenium Webdriver.
Working with a market leader you will have a broad knowledge of automation testing and will have plenty of experience working alongside developers and other testers. The role will involve building large-scale, bespoke, business-critical systems. To be successful in this application you must have a strong technical understanding of Automation and you'll be a highly skilled, experienced critical thinker, looking for an exciting and challenging role.
- Experienced SDET / Automation Test Analyst
- Experience building automation frameworks in Java
- Experience enhancing multiple automation frameworks
- Experience with end-to-end test automation, eg. Selenium, Jasmine, Protractor
- Experience of Continuous Integration systems
- Exposure to the full software development lifecycle and Agile/Scrum methodology
If you do have the relevant experience for this role, please do apply.