£500 - £505 per day
18 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a contract AWS Data Engineer, working for a blue chip company. It's important to note this role is inside IR35.
The key experience required for this AWS Data Engineer is:
- AWS experience ideally including Data Lake
- Able to build CICD pipeline to delivery
- Knowledge on testing to provide client with a reproduceable methodology
This AWS Data Engineer position will involve:
- Work collaboratively with the client to support the implementation, forming and management of a data platform and associated ETL processes in AWS.
- The engagement will support the client in the effective implementation of a data platform on AWS and migration of data from existing databases.
- Knowledge transfer to and upskilling of client individuals.
If you do have the relevant skills and experience for this AWS Data Engineer position, please do apply.