£400 - £650 per day
20 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a remote AWS DevOps Architect/Engineer on a long term contract for a blue chip client, outside IR35.
This AWS DevOps Architect/Engineer will help build a new AWS environment in support of greenfield development. The AWS DevOps Architect/Engineer will involve building a high availability cloud system with a team in an Agile environment.
The key skills required for this AWS DevOps Architect/Engineer position are:
- AWS certified
- Proven experience with Lambda, API Gateway, Aurora RDS and container based solutions
- Strong understanding of the Well-Architected Framework
- Experience of E-commerce, high security environments and PCI-DSS
- Implementation experience with design and architecture of enterprise cloud implementations
- Experience with other industry compliance and security standards such as HIPAA, and NIST OR equivalent cyber security and/or compliance experience
- Experience with storage, archive, backup/recovery and business continuity processes in distributed operations
- Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. shell, Python, Cloud formation templates, Terraform).
If you do have the relevant experience for this AWS DevOps Architect/Engineer remote contract position, please do apply.