£500 - £600 per day
6 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a contract DevOps Engineer on a remote contract, outside IR35, for a major pharmaceutical company.
Although this will involve maintaining the Azure infrastructure, the successful candidate can have either an AWS or Azure background as long as they have required experience with kubernetes/docker/ci/cd stack.
The key experience required for this DevOps Engineer position is:
- launching services to kubernetes
- administering the kubernetes cluster (nginx, proxies, dns) and migrating to new clusters
- moving CSIS PaaS to production
- moving the code base from azure devops to GitHub
- write and migrate our CI/CD pipelines
- maturing databases / APIs
- run workloads in other environments (on-prem clusters and other cloud accounts)
- maintaining the Azure infrastructure (terraform, azure, networking)
If you do have the relevant skills for this DevOps Engineer contract position, please do apply.