£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Competitive benefits package
28 days ago
AWS Engineer (Mid-Level)
Location - fully remote
Salary - up to £50k plus excellent benefits package
Here at Bridge IT we have an exciting opportunity for an AWS Engineer, to join a leading client and this role is fully remote.
As an AWS Engineer you will be working with colleagues and customers to work on systems and services based either on physical hardware on premise, in a virtual environment on premise or within the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud eco system. The right candidate will be applying formal methods and procedures, to incidents and changes and working to solve problems that arise on a day to day basis.
- Amazon Cloud experience
- Infrastructure as code and configuration management tooling
- Assist Project Managers with approach, plans, task management
- Working collaboratively with client and internal teams to design, develop and implement service improvements
- Problem investigation and resolution as required
- Own the quality of the delivered features and services i.e. available, stable, secure, and well designed
- Ensure that there is low maintenance post-deployment, by ensuring the solution has been well tested, debugged and has followed our design processes and best practices
- Support the company's work to introduce and refine an approach and process for design, development and product support including continuous delivery and DevOps
To be successful in this role you will need;
You should possess a deep technical understanding and good experience of AWS tools and services, automated infrastructure provisioning, and Configuration Management in Enterprise public cloud environments. Experience using Azure and Google Cloud is also of interest.
You will have DevOps experience within good understanding of principles, tooling, practical implementations and coding skills.