£550 - £575 per day
24 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a contract AWS Platform Engineer on a remote contract, outside IR35, on a high profile project.
The key experience required for this AWS Platform Engineer position is:
- launching services to kubernetes
- administering the kubernetes cluster (nginx, proxies, dns) and migrating to new clusters
- Experience of containers and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, EKS etc.)
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools like Terraform, CloudFormation or Pulumi.
- service mesh and AKS load balancer settings
If you do have the relevant skills for this AWS Platform Engineer contract position, please do apply.