Greater Manchester, England
Up to £500.00 per day
16 days ago
Azure Data Architect
Day Rate - £500pd
Duration - 6 months initially
Location - Greater Manchester
This is an exciting new role for an experienced high-level Azure focused Data professional within a financial services organisation. To help them on their journey, IT is area in the business they are heavily investing into - upgrading technologies, migrating to cloud.
You will take responsibility in the design, delivery and ownership of enterprise-scale Azure solutions and services utilising PaaS, SaaS and IaaS models, acting as a Subject Matter Expert and proponent of Cloud Technologies.
Key Skills & Experience
- TOGAF certification preferred
- Relevant Microsoft technical qualifications desirable (MCSA, MCTS, MCSE etc) ideally within Cloud and SQL Server
- Excellent experience of Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Bricks, Synapse Warehouse, Power BI
- Work with the Head of Architecture to assist in the definition of the Enterprise Architecture, Product and Cloud Strategy
- Practical and demonstrable experience of cloud-based infrastructure (both IaaS and PaaS) with particular focus on Azure
- Fulfil the role of a subject matter expert in Azure Application Architecture and solutions, supporting others in their development and growth.