£510 - £530 per day
21 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a remote Azure Data Engineer on a long term contract, that is inside IR35.
This Azure Data Engineer role will be working on:
- Work with existing team to define technical quality plan for the pipelines
- Choosing the appropriate tool from the platform for each data pipeline (e.g. Data Factory or Databricks)
- Selecting the right resource levels for data pipelines to provide efficient and cost effective processing
- Identifying opportunities for reusability through templates and libraries for data pipelines
- Developing data processing pipelines
- Providing testing and assurance for data pipelines to ensure transformations are correct
- Creation of representative test data
- Incorporate assets required for data pipelines into CI/CD pipelines
The key experience required for this remote Azure Data Engineer position is:
If you do have the relevant skills for this remote Azure Data Engineer contract position, please do apply.