£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
26 days ago
My client a leading company based in York are searching for an Azure DevOps Engineer. Looking for someone who can support various cloud first solutions to add value to the business. Also, to create and maintain the pipelines for publishing code to Azure, while maintaining Azure infrastructure across all environments.
This role offer flexibility and can work from home up to 4 days a week, must be able to come into the office when required.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience of working as a Azure DevOps Engineer
- Experience with Terraform and Azure Resource Management Templates
- Experience setting up and working with Puppet and Azure DevOps pipelines
- Knowledge of Cloud native, microservices, containerized systems, preferably with Microsoft Azure
- To have a strong desire for continuous improvement and an Agile way of working
- Commercial hands-on software delivery,
- Experience with build and deployment engineering with modern practices
- Able to articulate on processes and tools utilized to ensure quality, stability, performance, scalability, deployment, security, maintenance and documentation
- Knowledge and understanding of latest trends in DevOps methodologies, processes and tools, as well as emerging solutions and ability to apply them when appropriate
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.