My client in central Sheffield are currently recruiting for a Windows Azure DevOps / Platform Engineer.
- Strong commercial experience of managing complex multi-tier enterprise infrastructure environment.
- In-depth configuration management, automation and scripting skills including use of a scripting language such as Python or Ruby, proficiency with shell scripting (e.g. BASH).
- In-depth knowledge of platform and application automated deployment technologies (e.g. Cobbler, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, SaltStack).
- Exposure to iterative/agile development methodologies (SCRUM, XP, DSDM, RUP etc.)
- Exposure to continuous integration and build tools.
- Use of source code version control.
- Excellent Windows system administration skills.
- Understanding of software and infrastructure architecture.
- Good database knowledge and SQL skills (MySQL and PostgreSQL skills would be useful)
- Azure or some form of cloud based experience (Azure / AWS / Google etc).
My client will ensure that you to work on cloud based projects from day one and they will enable you to get certified to the highest / professional standard in Azure / AWS / Google etc.
This is an urgent requirement so please apply immediately to be considered.