£500 - £600 per day
about 1 month ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a contract Azure DevOps Engineer, outside IR35, for a blue chip company based in Southampton on a long term project. This role will be fully remote for the rest of 2021.
The key skills elements of this Azure DevOps Engineer role are:
- Designing, implement, manage and support Azure infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Create automation for build, test and deployment using CI/CD with Azure DevOps pipelines
- Ensure cloud solutions are secure, scalable, resilient, monitored, auditable and cost optimised.
The key skills required for this Azure DevOps Engineer role are:
- Azure architecture and understanding of troubleshooting applications hosted on the Microsoft stack (Azure certification a bonus).
- Relevant experience in Development and DevOps.
- Hands-on experience working with cloud infrastructure and services
- Experience of CI/CD, Kubernetes, containerisation
If you do have the relevant experience for this Azure DevOps Engineer contract position, please do apply.