£55000 - £68000 per annum
about 1 month ago
the Bridge IT are currently recruiting for a permanent Azure DevOps Engineer for a client based in Reading, it is a fantastic opportunity to work with great technologies and work on project specific work.
To join a team of developers working in Agile in a project that is building a new Digital platform.
1. As an Azure DevOps Engineer you will be designing, building, testing, automating, monitoring and supporting significant components within a modern digital service platform in production environments.
2. Implementing modern Continuous Delivery processes for releasing software to production.
3. Applying industry best practices and patterns across infrastructure and application components e.g. security, elasticity, performance.
4. Applying your experience/knowledge of cloud computing in building applications using Azure
5. Working end-to- end on full SDLC from a DevOps perspective covering the setting priorities and managing systems, undertaking complex systems designs, diagnosing and resolving problems with applications systems, coding programs, TDD, Unit Testing
6. Managing a team of Analyst Programmers (Optional)
Technical Skills for the roles:
1. Multiple Agile environment full SDLC under your belt from a DevOps Engineering perspective using with a preference for building applications with Azure DevOps experience (though open to other DevOps tools such as Jenkins or TeamCity etc) and in troubleshooting cloud integrations (.NET Framework, C#, Azure Function Apps, Azure Service Bus, Azure Logic Apps)
2. Extensive experience in Build & Release Management, Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD), ideally using Azure DevOps (pipelines, repos, releases) to release software to production
3. Experience in deployments using containers ( Docker / Kubernetes ) and in Infrastructure as Code deployments using Terraform and ARM templates
4. Applying industry best practices, automation and patterns across infrastructure and application components e.g. security, elasticity, performance.
5. Experience in configuring and using Monitoring tools to support the releases (any tools but preference for Azure monitor, App Insights, Log Analytics).
6. Experience in integration of SonarQube or other code scanning tools in the CI/CD pipelines welcomed
If you have the above experience and are looking for a new role, please send your CV for immediate consideration as our client are looking to hire ASAP
Azure DevOps Engineer - Reading/Remote - up to £68K