City Of Manchester, Greater Manchester
£500 - £510 per day
2 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a contract Azure DevOps Engineer, outside IR35, for a blue chip company based in Manchester city centre on a long term project. This role will be fully remote for the rest of 2020 and will then be split between on site and remote.
The key skills elements of this Azure DevOps Engineer role are:
- Designing, implement, manage and support Azure infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Create automation for build, test and deployment using CI/CD with Azure DevOps pipelines
- Ensure cloud solutions are secure, scalable, resilient, monitored, auditable and cost optimised.
The key skills required for this Azure DevOps Engineer role are:
- Azure architecture and understanding of troubleshooting applications hosted on the Microsoft stack (Azure certification a bonus).
- Relevant experience in Development and DevOps.
- Hands-on experience working with cloud infrastructure and services
- Experience of CI/CD, Kubernetes, containerisation
If you do have the relevant experience for this Azure DevOps Engineer contract position, please do apply.