Leeds, West Yorkshire
£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
20 days ago
£30,000 plus benefits
Working in partnership with a leading organisation the Bridge are recruiting for a BI Analyst to join a well established and growing team.
As the BI Analyst you will provide data and financial analysis support and facilitate internal and external reporting, the reports generated will be delivered to the most senior stakeholders and clients. A keen eye for detail and the ability to work at a fast pace is essential for this role.
- Identify reporting requirements
- Understand business problems/goals well enough to design and implement appropriate solutions
- Ensure existing reporting remains stable and any issues are investigated and resolved
- Ensure good standards, working practices and governance is in place to provide a consistent approach to reporting delivery going forward
- Accountable for the accuracy of data and ensuring the consistency and quality of internal and external reporting
- Running regular reports from various systems to provide analysis and insight to senior stakeholders
- Investigate queries, ensuring they are resolved in a timely manner
- Understand the various systems and ensure completeness, accuracy and integrity of data between databases/systems
- Effective Stakeholder management
You'll need to be an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, able to influence effectively and make informed decisions and able to work well under pressure.
Skills and Experience Required:
- A good understanding of finance systems and processes
- Power BI
- Advanced Excel preferred but good working knowledge of Pivot Tables, Lookups and other relevant formulae is essential
- Business analysis and problem solving
If you have the above experience and are keen to work in a fast paced and technology focused environent please apply with your CV for consideration.