£325.00 - £350.00 per day
21 days ago
BI Analyst - Qlikview
£325pd - £350pd
About the role
Your work will be varied and will involve supporting the above work areas and other projects under the following broad themes:
- Transforming data into insight that supports the work of the company as a whole
- Identifying trends in historic data to help inform future decision making
- Supporting processes which ensure the quality and consistency of data used for reporting purposes
- Liaising with stakeholders to understand requirements of analysis or development work
- Providing recommendations to improve data structure for more effective analysis
- Presenting outcomes to senior stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience in a business intelligence or analytical role
- Working within large organisations and across multiple stakeholder groups
- Working with SQL Server Management Studio to extract data from data warehouse for analysis purposes
- Comfortable explaining and communicating analysis to senior stakeholders.
- Comfortable using their own initiative to deliver the requirements of a project.
- Comfortable negotiating requirements with stakeholders and participating in wider discussions to deliver a project.
- Sound knowledge of presenting data in commercial business intelligence tools such as QlikView (preferred), QlikSense, Microsoft Power BI or Tableau.
- Experience of combining data from multiple databases including external datasets and doing complex calculations.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.