Leeds, West Yorkshire
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
12 months ago
£30,000 - £35,000 plus benefits + onsite parking
Leeds , West Yorkshire
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to expand their experience in the Legal and/or Financial sectors with a rapidly growing company which see IT as an essential part of the business to sustain its continued growth.
The candidate will work within the IT Analytics Team and also assist in providing reporting and insight on other business activities in order to optimise corporate strategies and processes. Working alongside colleagues at all levels you will support various business functions to deliver value through the use of data.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Development and management of SQL Server Reporting Services
- Interrogation and manipulation of large data sets to interpret trends and KPIs
- Ability to create and manage SQL queries, procedures and jobs
- Experience of BI and reporting software
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
This role will suit candidates with a background as a Data Analyst, BI Analyst, MI Analyst, Management Information Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst, Report Analyst