Leeds, West Yorkshire
£500.00 - £600.00 per day
about 1 month ago
4 week contract (may then extend)
Leeds City Centre
Day rate - £500 - £600
We are looking for an experienced MS accredited BI technical architect to undertake a review of the data architecture and development lifecycle within our Adult Social Care service with a view to simplifying and improving delivery time, with an option to support the council implementing the recommendations.
Review of Business Intelligence processes (acquisition and modelling, analysis and visualisation) and approach within Adult Social Care Directorate.
- Review business requirements
- Review current development processes for delivering the requirement
- Review implementation of BI technologies against requirements
- Propose recommendations for improvements to design, process and technology use.
Implementation Phase: (optional subject to council accepting the recommendations).
- Support high level / detailed solution design work
- Support production of a BI roadmap for client
- Support production of an action plan (short, mid, long term actions).
Key outcomes are to reduce the duration of and simplify the production cycle of BI Assets.