£30 - £40 per annum
29 days ago
BI Developer - Tableau - Power BI - Hertfordshire
The Bridge IT currently have a huge opportunity to join one of the UK's leading companies in it's field.
This is an opportunity to utilise all of your Business Intelligence skills in a faced paced energetic environment in which all of your skills will be tested.
- You will work closely with business stakeholders to elicit and document requirements before proposing and developing solutions.
- You will be responsible for improving the BI capability for the company, building reports and tools primarily with SQL and Crystal Reports.
- There will be a requirement to work with the business to implement an MIS system using Tableau, Power BI or similar, setting up and linking the data tables from many sources and developing and implementing dashboards.
- Building dashboards for stakeholders to query, plus train other users with the usage of the software
Skills and knowledge:
- Expert knowledge of SQL Server 2012, SQL queries and data schemas, and Crystal Reports 2011
- Previous experience in working with financial systems and financial reporting: knowledge of various systems and the ability to pick up new tools is important. Previous exposure to Syrinx / Access Dimensions/ Select Pay / Access AOI would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of SQL RDBMS, data warehousing and Business Intelligence tools
- Experience implementing MIS with PowerBI, Tableau or similar
Desirable but not essential:
- XML / XMLT
- Web API / Restful service integration
Please get in touch asap for a chance to gain some extra security in a company that has been in the market for 25+ years....
Stay safe and well.