£150 - £200 per day
14 days ago
My client a leading company based in Luton are searching for a BI Developer to develop and implement strategies that translate business requirements and models into feasible designs to ensure that business needs are met.
You'll provide expert data leadership to the data and systems officers in support of business initiatives to develop and improve reporting. Managing, analysing, and resolving data initiative issues is required as well as managing revisions needed to best meet internal and customer requirements, while adhering to published data standards.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
You'll have advanced skills in:
- MS BI stack,
- MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS),
- MS SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS),
- MS Office BI (Excel, PowerPivot),
- MS Sharepoint Server,
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Organisational and time management skills
- Able to work co-operatively and supportively with others,
- Able to lead and motivate teams working on projects.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for Immediate consideration.