£35k - 37k per year
0113 380 1916
12 days ago
Here at Bridge IT we are partnering with a leading Health Care organisation based in the beautiful city of York!
As the Business Intelligence Developer you will work with all areas of the business covering all aspects of the BI Lifecycle, from requirements gathering & ETL design to report delivery & dashboards. You will also be involved in large scale projects including internal system updates and delivery of a new cloud-based data platform.
Your skills and experience:
• Relevant experience in a BI Role
• Strong SQL and/or Oracle skills
• Hands on experience with ETL tools
• Ability to interpret requirements from various stakeholders and offer practical solutions
• Experience using reporting software to Visualisation
• Ability to communicate with all areas of the business
• Experience with Azure Components eg Synapse, Power BI, Data Factory (Desirable)
Some awesome benefits!
• Free Health membership
• Onsite parking
• Excellent training and development
• Up to 35 days’ holiday including bank holidays, and no current weekend working
• Hybrid Working
• Pension with up to 10% employer contributions
• Cycle to work scheme
• Free Onsite Gym
• Employee engagement events/parties
UK only and we do not offer sponsorship for this particular role.